Thursday, August 16, 2012

Market Square 8/18/12

Sorry I've been a bit lax in my posting the past couple weeks. Planning a wedding will do that to you. But I've been at the market, and I plan to be there this weekend, barring unforeseen circumstances. Last week, I got a lot of really great feedback about my baked goods. Please never hesitate to let me know what you think. You can also email me at petitbleu88 at gmail dot com.
Please pay extra attention to the fact that I now have croissants available. These are real croissants, unlike the kind you buy at the grocery store or Wal-Mart. I start the dough on Wednesday night in order to have them ready by Saturday market. It's a real labor of love and something, as far as I know, that you can't find anywhere else in Knoxville. Avail yourself of these buttery, flaky beauties.

--Raspberry Lime Spelt Scones--$3
--Bacon and Cheddar Chipotle Biscuits--$3 (Benton's bacon, of course)
--REAL Croissants--$4 (plain or chocolate)
--Fig Almond Tarts--$4 (all-butter pastry crust; almond filling; black mission figs)
--Brunch Pizzas With Peppers, Potatoes, Prosciutto, and Queso--$4 (homemade dough)
--Lime Cardamom Shortbread With Pistachios--$2/bag
--Whole Wheat Chocolate Chip Cookies--$1/ea.
--Brown Butter Butternut Squash Loaf--$3/slice (local butternut squash)
--Ginger Peach Streusel Muffins--$3 (local peaches)
--Gluten-Free Dark Chocolate Brownies--$3
--Lemon Bars--$3
--Granola--$7/12 oz
--Fresh Ginger Cakelets--$2/ea. or $5 for 3
--Mimosa Pound Cake--$3/slice
--Gluten-Free Cocoa Almond Pound Cake--$3.50/slice

No comments:

Post a Comment