Thursday, October 18, 2012

Market Square Farmer's Market 10/20/12

I'm back...again! Please pardon last week's absence. John and I were on a business trip to St. Louis, but, thankfully, we're home, and I'm gearing up for an awesome Saturday market. So far, the weather promises to be sunny and cool, so get out your cardigans and grab a croissant or two!

Cheddar Scallion Biscuits--$3

Apple-Cardamom Scones--$3

Butternut Squash and Blue Cheese Scones--$3

Croissants (plain, chocolate, ham and cheese, and almond-filled)--$3, $4, $5 and $5 respectively

Lemon Poppyseed Shortbread--$2/bag

Oatmeal Creme Sandwich Cookies--$2.50

Rise and Shine Muffins (carrot, apple, ginger, golden raisins)--$3

Quiche With Greens and Shallots--$5

Almond-Apple Tarts--$5

10-Grain Cinnamon Rolls (with golden raisins and walnuts)--$4

Seeded Granola--$7/12 oz

As an aside, my computer is on the fritz this week, and until the lovely Apple store folks get it back to me, I will not have my label templates. I will try to have some paper labels available if anyone wants to see my ingredient lists

No comments:

Post a Comment