Thursday, September 13, 2012

Market Square 9/15/12

This Saturday is exactly two weeks before my wedding. The plans are mostly made except for some minor details--a marriage license is one of them. I'm excited, but I have to admit that I've been too busy to stop and reflect on the whole thing.
This is probably to my advantage. More than anything, though, I'm looking forward to being surrounded by the people I love for a day or two. Unfortunately, this means that I will not be at the farmer's market on Saturday, September 29th or Saturday, October 13th. I'll remind you all again as we approach the date.
One finale note: last week I had spicy gluten-free dark chocolate brownies for sale. I labeled them correctly, but the little chalkboard sign was incorrect. If you bought one of these and was ambushed unpleasantly by the level of spice, please come back this week, and I'll be happy to give you a regular old gluten-free dark chocolate brownie for free. Sorry about that!
Thanks for being my customers! Looking forward to seeing you this Saturday.

-Cranberry Apple Scones With Brown Butter Glaze--$3

-Cheddar Scallion Biscuits--$3

-Croissants (plain and dark chocolate)--$3 and $4, respectively

-Plum-Hazelnut Tarts--$5

-Butternut Walnut Coffee Cake--$3/slice

-Cinnamon Cocoa Nib Shortbreads--$2/package

-Nutty Oatmeal Cookies--$1.50/ea.

-Brown Butter Butternut Loaf--$3/slice

-Lemon-Blueberry Loaf--$3/slice

-Plum Crumble Bars--$3

-Gluten-Free Dark Chocolate Brownies--$3

-Seeded Granola--$7/12 oz.

-Apple Dumplings--$4

No comments:

Post a Comment