Thursday, September 6, 2012

Market Square Farmer's Market 9/8

If my calendar is to be believed, there are 23 days until my wedding. I feel like I should be more worried than I am. Staying busy helps with that, although if someone offered me 12 hours to sleep, I wouldn't say no. Between our cat, who likes his morning spoonful of yogurt at 5 a.m. (don't ask--I created a monster), the chickens, who are always up with the dawn, and the baking business, I can't remember the last leisurely morning I had. Not to complain, of course. It keeps me on my toes, and things will slow down considerably this coming winter. I can sleep then.
This Saturday, I'll be having some old favorites and a few new things. Come out and support the market, get some fresh air, and partake of the bounty around you.

Blueberry Lemon Scones--$3

Cheddar Scallion Biscuits--$3

Dark Chocolate and Plain  Croissants--$3 and $4, respectively

Plum Almond Tarts--$5

Blueberry Crumble Coffee Cake--$3/slice

Chai Spice Shortbreads--$2/bag

Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies--$1.50

Extra Lemon Loaf--$3/slice

Chocolate Zucchini Bread--$3/slice

Gluten-Free Dark Chocolate Brownies--$3

Gluten-Free Fig Crumble Bars--$3

Seeded Granola--$7/12 oz

Spiced Cocoa Nib Cakelets--$2 ea. or $5 for 3

Homemade Herbal Bitters--$4/2 oz

No comments:

Post a Comment